Moderators: kornalius, bmanske, PointOfLight
Author Post
mmtbb
Sat Jun 28 2008, 12:56am
Registered Member #7
Well, I can't rest for very long. I thought I would give a glimpse of what is on the horizon. While I am waiting for PocketGamer to post Xassar, I have been working on my next project.

For 3 weeks I have been busy creating a turn-based fantasy stratagy game. After programming Xassar for 3 solid years, it's amazing the knowledge I gleened from it. What would have taken 5 months of hard programming, I've been able to draw and program in a couple of weeks.

Basically, the jist of this game is: Build large kingdoms, build great wealth, build large armies of warriors, wizards, rangers, clerics etc. All with the ability to increase in level and powers, strength and magic. Eventually having legions of highly skilled mages, master thieves, knights and more. As your kingdoms increase, you will have opportunities to hire powerful allies from lowly skeleton armies to incredibly powerful Mummy lords. Protect your empires from monster attacks and attacks from surrounding kingdoms.

Here is a screenshot:
Image: ../../e107_files/public/ 1214628772_7_FT0_screen.png

Remember this is in its infancy. I'll try to keep you all posted from time to time.
Mike Halliday
Sat Jun 28 2008, 05:21am

Registered Member #671
Awesome.

Keep them coming!

Editor of \'Voice of the PPL\' the newsletter for the PPL by the PPL!

Still trying to get people to contribute to the newsletter!
PointOfLight
Sat Jun 28 2008, 04:10pm

Registered Member #49
As usual this looks great.  Can't wait to see it closer to completion.

Eric Pankoke
Founder
Point Of Light Software
http://www.polsoftware.com/

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF