Moderators: kornalius, bmanske, PointOfLight
Author Post
Wisnoodles
Tue May 13 2008, 11:52am
Registered Member #993
I have a text game that I would like to make, I have the source code in (VB6) and permission from the original programmer to make this into a PPC Game. However I have no experience in any type of programming. I was wondering if someone here might be able to help me. The game is currently freeware for the PC and would be for PPC.

Little bit about the game itself: Like the Madden Series in football in terms of depth and franchise modes. However there are no graphics to speak of since this is a text football game and relies more on managing the game based on players skills which change throughout the year and their careers. There is a draft and retirement each year after the Stellar Bowl. And fully customizable in terms of league size.

This game can be played on PocketDOS however we would like to make it a standalone program. Please let me know if anyone is interested in helping with this project, I really hope someone replys soon.
1210693930_993_FT0_ufl_source_2.zip

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF